There’s no need to replace your existing smoke alarms with the Signolux alarmo detector. It picks up the sound of smoke alarms without the need for any modification or wiring. The Signolux alarmo detector incorporates a highly intelligent processor to listen out for typical smoke alarm sounds, so false alerts are minimised. When it detects an alarm sound, this clever device transmits a radio signal to all connected Signolux receivers within range, which will then alert you to the danger.
- No need to replace your existing smoke alarm – the alarmo detects the alarm sound and sends an alert to your choice of Signolux receiver (available separately)
- False alarms are minimised thanks to a highly intelligent processor
- Wide operating range – up to 200m from compatible receivers
- Can be used for night-time alerts if used with a Signolux vibrating pad (available separately)
- Mains powered with rechargeable battery backup
- Know when to change the battery with the low battery warning.
- You need at least one receiver for the Signolux alarmo detector to work.
- The alarmo’s radio alarm signal is triggered by the computer-assisted positive analysis of environment sounds. Despite digital filtering, the possibility of a false alarm cannot be fully excluded, due to the almost limitless variety of possible sounds (eg siren-like ringtones on mobile phones). For this reason it’s recommended that you check the functioning of the alarmo by testing the alarm device (smoke detector, alarm system) which is to be monitored.