Shipping will be delayed as this is an order-to-order item
The Phonak Roger 21 Integrated Receivers are designed specifically for the Med-el Sonnet cochlear implant audio processor. The Med-el Sonnet may also use the references ME1310 and ME1320 (ME1320 is the EAS version – CI with hearing aid combined).
Roger 21 receivers deliver industry-leading sound quality and features when used with Roger wireless microphones.
- Industry’s best-ever speech-in-noise performance (proven improvements of up to 54% over other FM and digital systems, and 35% over Dynamic FM)
- Phonak hearing aids are integrated into the design
- The form factor of the Phonak Roger 21 is discrete
- The full range of Roger microphones is available
- Phonak MultiTalker Network supports multiple speakers
- Various colours available to match your processor.