Shipping will be delayed as this is an Order-to-Order item
Phonak ComPilot II - The smart 3-in-1 accessory
With real convenience, wireless independence, and the assurance of VoiceAlerts with spoken communications, Phonak ComPilot II is the perfect three-in-one companion.
Simple wireless connectivity to a number of devices, such as TVs, MP3 players, and phones, to name a few, is made possible by ComPilot II.
See the list of possible additional products below.
It guarantees dependable connectivity, the best sound quality possible for calls, and hands-free use.
The ComPilot II is only compatible with Phonak Venture & Belong hearing aids: Audéo V, Bolero V, Virto V (excluding nano and NW 0), Naida V, Sky V, CROSS II, Audéo B, Bolero B, Nathos Auto, Sync HP, and Sync Micro HA's.
Please note that the Phonak ComPilot II does not operate with non-Phonak hearing aids.
The built in remote control is designed for ease of use, with rapid program and volume changes. Furthermore, spoken messages make it easier than ever to use your hearing aids.
Phonak ComPilot II key features:
- Bluetooth and wired audio inputs
- Up to 24 hours of continuous streaming time
- Binaural streaming of audio signals in stereo
- VoiceAlerts for easy interaction
- Compatible with Phonak RemoteControl App
The RemoteControl App is downloadable on the App Store and Google Play. The simple pairing process will help anyone in connecting the app to the streamer after it has been installed.
The Phonak ComPilot II gives you the following possibilities:
- Hands free mobile phone conversations via Bluetooth - connect more than one phone at a time
- Listening to TV sound - TVLink II adaptor available separately
- Listening to audio (e.g. music) from a radio, PC, MP3 player etc.
wired to ComPilot II - connecting lead available separately
- Listening to audio (e.g. music) from a wireless stereo device via Bluetooth
- Listening to a person - RemoteMic II is available separately
- Remote Volume Control of some specific models of hearing aid (see below)
- ComPilot II is also compatible with Phonak’s range of ear-level receivers (such as Roger X) via its Europlug socket. Connecting a radio system via a ComPilot II can offer a convenient way of connecting a radio aid for users in home and work situations. However, ear-level receivers (for example Roger 17) connected directly to hearing aids or implant processors offer a number of practical advantages for children in educational settings.
Please note - the ComPilot II is easy-to-use for audio streaming, straight out of the box.
However, for the remote control feature to work, the ComPilot II needs to be set up with your hearing instruments by your audiologist or hearing aid dispenser. Before purchasing a ComPilot II for use as a remote control, you need to contact your hearing aid distributor and confirm that they are happy for you to make an appointment for them to set up your equipment.
Phonak part number: 076-0023-P509
Includes: ComPilot II inc neck cord, power supply & user guide
Power Supply: 100 – 230 V ac 50-60Hz. UK, EU & USA plug options.