The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 TWIN is a dual-handset version of the famous 595 that is perfect for people who have hearing loss, dexterity issues, or vision problems.
These phones have a wide backlit keypad for quick dialling and a receiving volume that can be adjusted up to 50dB. There are 10 one-touch number buttons and a phone book that can store up to 50 extra names and numbers, allowing you to reach your loved ones in an instant.
There's also an SOS function button where you can save up to four contacts who will be notified in the case of an emergency.
You can block up to 20 undesirable numbers and use Caller ID to determine whether or not to answer the phone.
The cordless handset contains a T coil, making it hearing aid suitable for those who have their hearing aid set to the 'T' loop program.
- The phonebook can store up to 50 names and numbers
- Up to +50db Amplification
- Answering machine with 30 minutes of recording time
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- 1 SOS button which allows you to save up to 4 emergency numbers
- 10 one-touch memory buttons with pictures on the base
- Option to save telephone numbers to 9 keys on the handset (9 one-touch memories)
- Extra loud ringtones: 5 polyphonic ringtones and 5 normal on the handset, 5 normal ringtones on the base
- Voice announcement dialling
- Talking ID for Photo buttons - you can record a message on each photo button for ease of use
- Clock 12/24 hours
- 10 x memory buttons all with slots for inserting pictures
- Recordable voice message for each 10 memory photo buttons
- Visual ring indicator
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Handsfree Speakerphone on both handset and base
- Automatic hang up/on-hook when placed into the base
- Answering machine with 30 mins of recording time
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls on the handset
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 50dB (Amplification Mode)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
- White backlight on the handset LCD display
- Choice of 7 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Standby time: 4 days
- Continuous talk time: 10 hours
- Outdoor range: up to 300m
- Indoor range: up to 50m