The WST-630 smoke alarm has been designed to give the earliest possible warning of fire via a network of wireless interlinked smoke alarms.
It incorporates the ground-breaking Thermoptek™ technology, which provides responsiveness to all fire types in one alarm. Thermoptek™ technology combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, providing fast reaction to both slow smouldering and fast flaming fires in a single alarm.
Each smoke alarm communicates with others by continuously sending and receiving wireless signals creating a 'meshed network.' This ensures that all alarms will trigger simultaneously in the event that a single unit enters alarm mode.
• Sealed for life 10 year sensor and power pack
• Smart Silence and locate feature - pressing the test/reset button on any alarm in the network will silence all but the initiating alarm
• Up to 50 alarms can be linked in a single network
• Wireless range up to 200m in clear sight (we recommend not to exceed 35m as the maximum direct distance between smoke alarms inside a property)
• Two LED indicators - amber (fault) and red (alarm and 'heartbeat')
• Low battery status of a single alarm communicated to all other alarms in the network
• Easy to use, large, concave central button - ideally suited to the less able
• Improved backing plate guarantees quick and easy fitting
• 5 year warranty
• Standards – certified to EN14604:2005 and LPCB approved