The WST-630 smoke alarm is designed to offer the earliest possible fire warning to a network of wirelessly connected smoke alarms.
It employs ground-breaking ThermoptekTM technology, which allows it to respond to all types of fire with a single alarm. ThermoptekTM technology combines the most recent advances in thermal enhancement and optical sensing to provide rapid response to both slow-smouldering and rapidly blazing fires in a single alarm.
A "meshed network" is created when each smoke alarm continuously transmits and receives wireless signals from the others. This guarantees that if only one unit enters alarm mode, all alarms will sound at once.
• Sealed for life 10 year sensor and power pack
• Smart Silence and locate feature - pressing the test/reset button on any alarm in the network will silence all but the initiating alarm
• Up to 50 alarms can be linked in a single network
• Wireless range up to 200m in clear sight (we recommend not to exceed 35m as the maximum direct distance between smoke alarms inside a property)
• Two LED indicators - amber (fault) and red (alarm and 'heartbeat')
• Low battery status of a single alarm communicated to all other alarms in the network
• Easy to use, large, concave central button - ideally suited to the less able
• Improved backing plate guarantees quick and easy fitting
• 5 year warranty
• Standards – certified to EN14604:2005 and LPCB approved