A two-phone solution that lets you locate the second phone anywhere in your home.
It is a simple cordless phone with a huge, lighted display and large buttons in a high-visibility font.
The audio boost function produces loud and clear sound, and the handset easily slots into the extra solid base.
The handset ringer also has a good range of ringer tones and melodies (10 in total) and there are 5 volume settings.
- Handset loudness (up to 108dB)
- Volume control (5 settings)
- Boost button
- Handset tone control (equaliser) with 3 settings (Natural, Bass & Treble)
- Hearing aid compatible
- Handset ringer volume (off and 5 volume settings, up to 70dB)
- Base ringer volume (off and 5 volume settings, up to 66db)
- Handset and base ring tones (10 ringer melodies)
- Hands-free function (5 volume settings)
- Display contrast with white backlight
- Text/font size: 11mm
- Two direct dial buttons (M1 & M2)
- Nine two-touch memories
- 20 number phonebook
- Priority call alert ? you can select one phone number that rings differently from the rest when they call you.
- Redial button (5 most recently dialled)
- Pre-dialling option
- Paging button
- Mute (outgoing speech)
- Keypad lock
- Low battery warning, symbol shown on display and audible warning tone available
- Out of range warning
- Call timer
- Alarm clock facility
- Standby time up to 100 hours and continuous talk-time up to 10 hours
- Operating range up to 300m (outdoors), up to 50m (indoors)
- Call transfer of external calls (when using several handsets)
- Buttons can make a sound when you press them
1 year warranty