A smoke detector transmitter for use with the Bellman Visit paging system.
The optical and heat sensing smoke detector is best suited for detecting smouldering or open fires, turning your Bellman Visit system into an excellent fire alarm for deaf or hard of hearing people.
- Transmitter for use with the Bellman Visit system, you can choose how you want to be alerted
- Best suited for detecting slower burning smouldering and open fires
- Safety feature prevents you from fitting the smoke detector without batteries
- Test button to indicate that the smoke alarm is working properly
- 5 year battery life with battery included
- Low battery warnings visible on both the smoke detector and Bellman receivers to alert you when the battery needs changing
- Transmits to Bellman Visit receivers with up to a 200m range, also emits a standard audible alarm for hearing users
- View our factsheets for fire safety information and guidance on which fire alarms to use and where
The Bellman Smoke Alarm is a perfect solution for households where there is hearing loss of any type.
When smoke or abnormal heat is detected, this smoke alarm for people with hearing loss will alert all Bellman receivers within range and they will give out a loud sound just like a normal smoke alarm.