This optical and thermal smoke transmitter is part of with the Bellman Visit home alerting system. It will instantly send a signal to your Bellman receiver(s) – available separately – if it detects smoke or heat. The receivers provide a bright flashing light, and/or powerful vibration alert. The smoke alarm also provides an audible alarm for hearing users. It’s equipped with toast mode to avoid false alarms when cooking and will alert you when the battery is running low.
Protect your home and family – optical smoke and thermal sensors will alert you to smoke or heat
- Can be suitable for all levels of hearing loss when used with the appropriate Bellman receiver
- Audible alarm for hearing users – 85dB at 3m
- Wide operating range – sends a danger signal to a receiver up to 200m away
- Avoid false alarms when cooking thanks to toast mode
- Large test button to check it’s working properly
- Low battery warning on the smoke alarm unit and Bellman receivers that have the same radio key.
- For people who are deaf or have hearing loss, this smoke alarm must be used in combination with Bellman Visit receivers, available separately.
- Always test your smoke alarm on a regular basis in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For indoor use only.