This optical and thermal smoke transmitter is a component of the Bellman Visit home alerting system. If it senses heat or smoke, it will immediately transmit a signal to your Bellman receiver(s), which are sold separately. The receivers send out alerts via a strong vibration and/or a bright flashing light. For customers who have hearing loss, the smoke alarm also has an audio alarm. It has a toast mode that prevents cooking-related false alerts and warns you when the battery is getting low.
Protect your home and family by using optical smoke and thermal sensors to detect smoke or heat.
- Can be suitable for all levels of hearing loss when used with the appropriate Bellman receiver
- Audible alarm for hearing users – 85dB at 3m
- Wide operating range – sends a danger signal to a receiver up to 200m away
- Avoid false alarms when cooking thanks to toast mode
- Large test button to check it’s working properly
- Low battery warning on the smoke alarm unit and Bellman receivers that have the same radio key.
- This smoke alarm must be used in conjunction with Bellman Visit receivers, which are sold separately, if the user is deaf or has hearing loss.
- Always perform routine tests on your smoke alarms in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
- For indoor use only.