Stay safe, alert and aware of what’s going on at home with the Bellman wrist receiver and bed shaker. For daytime alerts, the wrist receiver uses a combination of coloured lights and discreet vibrations to alert you to the doorbell, phone, smoke alarm or baby monitor (available separately). At night, the bed shaker will wake you with powerful vibrations if any of your household alarms are activated. Both of these handy gadgets are suitable for people with up to profound deafness.
Stay safe and independent during the day with the vibrating, flashing wrist receiver
Feel safe at night by attaching the Bellman Visit bed shaker
Know immediately which alert has been triggered using the coloured light and vibration combinations on the wrist receiver
- Choose what you want to be alerted to – Bellman Visit doorbell, smoke alarm, phone and baby monitor transmitters are available separately
Freely move around the house thanks to an operating range of up to 125m
Never run out of power with the low battery indicator
Keep it in tip top condition as the wristband is replaceable.
The bed shaker and wrist receiver are both for indoor use only.
Use only rechargeable NiMH batteries with the Bellman wrist receiver and charger – otherwise, damage will occur that is not covered by warranty.
Features of the bed shaker
- Powerful vibrations
- Anti-slip protector
- Low voltage for safe use
- Cable length: 2m
- Works with all Bellman Visit 868 receivers
- Powered by the receiver so no batteries required
- For indoor use only:
- temperature: 59° to 95° F, 15° to 35° C
- relative humidity: 5–95%, non-condensing.
- Power consumption:
- operating voltage: 2.0–4.0V DC from a Visit receiver
- power consumption: 250–750mA
- Clean with a dry cloth only – do not use household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia or abrasives
- Weight: 120g
- Dimensions: 88mm (W) x 88mm (H) x 27mm (D)
- Colour: white with red rubber anti-slip protector.
Features of the wrist receiver
- Radio activation via Bellman Visit 868 system
- 50–250m coverage, depending on radio frequency and building characteristics
- Built-in vibrating power
- 1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery for wrist receiver (supplied)
- 4 x 1.2V AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries for charger (supplied)
- Low battery alert on wrist receiver
- Operating time: 30 hours (approximately)
- Charging time: 8 hours (approximately)
- Mains power charger (supplied)
- Receiver: 27g
- Charger: 185g
- Receiver: 38mm (W) x 12mm (H) x 49mm (D)
- Charger: 95mm (W) x 100mm (H) x 117mm (D)
- Colour : white with black top and grey function button.
In the box:
Bellman Visit bed shaker with 2m cable and 3.5mm jack connector
Bellman Visit 868 wrist receiver and charger
1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery for wrist receiver
4 x 1.2V AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries for charger
Elastic wrist band
Instruction manual for each product.